Leadway Pensure PFA Website Access AgreementPlease read this Agreement carefully before accessing the Leadway Pensure PFA Website. As a condition to and in consideration of receiving and accessing the Leadway Pensure PFA Website, the User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Use of or access to the Leadway Pensure PFA Website shall constitute acceptance of and agreement to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this agreement, do not access The Leadway Pensure PFA Website. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org THIS AGREEMENT “Agreement” is entered into by and between Leadway Pensure PFA and any individual, corporation, association, agency, company, or other entity who accesses or uses the Leadway Pensure PFA Website (the “User” or “you”). The Leadway Pensure PFA Website, which is provided without charge to you, is a World Wide Web site on the Internet that is designed to allow Leadway Pensure PFA to communicate with users and for you to interact with those users. The Leadway Pensure PFA Website is owned and operated by Leadway Pensure PFA. The Leadway Pensure PFA Website contains or may contain information, communications, opinions, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, software, photos, music, sounds and other material and data (collectively, “Content”) formatted, organized and collected in a variety of forms that are generally accessible to Users, including directories and databases, and areas of the Leadway Pensure PFA Website that can be modified by Users, such as posting classifieds, uploading multimedia files, registering user profiles, and creating auto-notify, personalized pages, and personalized project areas.
User Rights and Responsibilities
Access to the Leadway Pensure PFA WebsiteYou are responsible for providing all hardware, software, telephone or other communications equipment and/or service to connect to the Internet and access the Leadway Pensure PFA Website and are responsible for all Internet access charges, telephone charges or other fees or charges incurred in connecting to the Internet and accessing the Leadway Pensure PFA Website.
User ConductYou agree to access and use the Leadway Pensure PFA Website only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations, pertaining to (i) your use of the Leadway Pensure PFA Website, including any Interactive Area, (ii) the use of any networks or other services connected to the Leadway Pensure PFA Website, and (iii) the communications means by which you connect your modem, computer, or other equipment to the Leadway Pensure PFA Website. By accessing the Leadway Pensure PFA Website, you agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Features;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Alter, damage or delete any Content or other communications that are not your own Content or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access the Leadway Pensure PFA Website;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in an Interactive Area;
- Claim a relationship with or to speak for any business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
- Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of your Internet access provider or online service.